Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Tried to do a GofundMe page to help me with college but no one bothered to help..so I got rid of it.. but its okay I still have God.


Views, voices, values, son to shine, impressions of stars, slugs, sluts, coins to flip, cards to read. Gems, stones, diamonds and paste, a real man, knight, king or rouge, good guy, handy and sane, giant on all levels, tall as a tree, in shape, fit and fun, retired would be nice, pilot with a plane, sailor with a boat, boys to men, hats to wear over the decades, 6 to count, baby boomers, sunny and bright, heads above the common.⚡️ πŸ—½πŸ¦ πŸƒ πŸ›Tried to do a GofundMe page to help me with college but no one bothered to help..so I got rid of it.. but its okay I still have God..
Harvard Help to restore the veterans on the streets. Dates to set, for the good times, American Dreams to own houses of their own. Want to go there with us? πŸ• πŸ›©Full Sail πŸ” news.Catfights Over Handbags and Tears in the Toilets. Donkeys in the hills of Riverside, desert, monkeys to see, monkeys to say, monkeys on the backs of the asses in question.Tried to do a GofundMe page to help me with college but no one bothered to help..so I got rid of it.. but its okay I still have God..
Sheri Jarrot, Horn Outs:Family Affairs. Trades. Fags, Hags, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Pigs And Hogs, Dances In Darkness, With Snakes,Love and Hate. Jewish Rites Of Cows. Heads Buried:Moments By Moments. Tried to do a GofundMe page to help me with college but no one bothered to help..so I got rid of it.. but its okay I still have God..
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PTSD: Back in time, on a bike, took a frog on a date. Just to let you know, Frank Agresti, were never friends, was a fat guy with no money, no life, no dick, had a car and it cost to much.Frank Agresti added, for the laughs, for the threats on Facebooks. Lots of ways to grow, lots of ways to turn on the lights, sinners and saints, plenty of frogs in the seas of more frogs. Birds and bees to fly away, out of the mud, out of the dirt, out of the sands of time, with fish to eat frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. stories. Brand News: When You Believe History Noted: Pages To Books: Cash Cows.


🦁🦁🦁... πŸ„πŸ˜Ž.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always. Life Is A Beach. Time running away with me. Made in America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈCatfights Over Handbags and Tears in the Toilets. Donkeys in the hills of Riverside, desert, monkeys to see, monkeys to say, monkeys on the backs of the asses in question.Tried to do a GofundMe page to help me with college but no one bothered to help..so I got rid of it.. but its okay I still have God..

No comments:

Post a Comment