Monday, July 2, 2018

Just Sing, Good Times, God Ties, Angels To Host, Dimes To Drop. April Hale I know right tell me about it, we the only race in America that have to watch our mouth when speaking the truth. Well its people like me that dont mind speaking the truth and i wish someone try to shut me up. I love this picture it speaks volumes and truth.

Each of the All Star resorts has a large food court (Intermission) that has many options. If you were to use the meal plan, many options would fall under the quick service category. The resorts may not offer table service meals, but again, the advantage is the number of options.

Good times, Marines and babbles of freaks, devil mad dogs, tricks with gun, rats to races, gifts of life to share, over time, over space, pages to turn.Tired, Sick, Gray Dazes, Sons To Shine, To Stand Tall. Or Not.Wits and wisdom, walks in the park, battles and wars, lovers.

 Almost Doesn't Count Tips to share, lots of love, lots of tests over time.Back in time, Cali Chick in the family of nuts, Bailey Battles To Win. Ben Battles, Leslie Bailey, brothers of mine, back in time to the twos.

Moot in mind, please the one in your skin.Love is always bestowed as a gift - freely, willingly and without expectation.Roads To Travel, Bumps, Bugs, Birds, Wings In Air. Bumps In The Road, Lions To Roar, Dream Knights. Daily trips to the beach, daily trips to the hills...


Dicks, dawgs, faces in shadows, good time frogs, dry drunks, heads to count.Monkeys see and monkey do swinging from branches. ✈️IN TOWN.I need to invest in some more friends...that was a fun joke while it lasted πŸ˜‚ 😴.I waiting for a bloody sunset..Veteran: USMC: Postal Clerk 2. Earth Angel To Come. Counting Heads, Penning Tales. Bumps In The Road. Witches, Fairies, Pixies In The Air. Life Is A Fairy Tale.

Twist, spin, and make believable the lies. That's today's Politics.. Love has the kind of power cynicism only wishes it had. Upland cows, snakes in grass, party and play pals, dates for drugs, sex to cum, open mouths, cheap dates. American Birds.RV campers, 760 8512267-Steven Jarrot,

Holymoly!It appears some mental issuers?Thinking, Seeing, Feelings, Doing, Steps To Take,Toward Changing, More Mountains, Left To Climb, What You Know, What You Want, Blue Oceans To Create.Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.


Confessions of an everyday earth angel, thankful for help from goodness and mercy angels, here to protect, the young at heart. Happy and delighted with time and attention shared.Winners, losers, learners, woman for man, heads up, dances in the streets, silent knight alone again, wise, witty, charmer, the boy next door, back in time, glory dazes to come. Stay genuine, it's all or nothing with me. Turning Pages: Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry.,Rainbow Racers. I swear I thought of u. Birds To Fly...Close up..OVERVIEW.Dances In The Streets, Witches,Bitches With Stars.

IF LIFE GIVES YOU A THOUSAND REASONS TO CRY..... PROVE THAT YOU HAVE A THOUSAND AND ONE TO DREAM....
Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.Turn your wounds around.... and change them for wisdom.

NOTICE SORRY, YESTERDAY WAS THE DEADLINE FOR ALL COMPLAINTS.'White Privilege Ended in 1964-.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .Attitude is everything.A good attitude can open a window of opportunity.A bad attitude can close a door to fortune. Stay genuine, it's all or nothing with me. Turning Pages: Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry.,Rainbow Racers. I swear I thought of u. Birds To Fly...Close up..OVERVIEW.Dances In The Streets, Witches,Bitches With Stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment