Thursday, September 20, 2018

πŸ„πŸ˜Ž.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always.This is a story of fiction bested on facts, as they appeared from a mad hatter’s point of view.

Games on the shores, games on the sands of time, the wheels go round and round, the beat goes on, happy days again, glory days done. Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin - I Like It.Silent Knights,Giants On Land, Heads To Count, Men To Mice, Walks Of Fame.Classes Of Whales, Land Whales: Steven and Sima Jarrot ...πŸ„πŸ˜Ž.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always.This is a story of fiction bested on facts, as they appeared from a mad hatter’s point of view.  Bitch Hacker, Low Life Spooks, Snakes, Niggers 2:


πŸ„πŸ˜Ž.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always.This is a story of fiction bested on facts, as they appeared from a mad hatter’s point of view. It may not be a view that is shared by others, but that is not the important part, it is about my opinions that I choose to share.Lions, Tigers, Bears, Painted Dreams In Motions, Mountain Tops, Crows Fly South.
Image may contain: 8 people, people smiling, text
Stories, tales, tips, and tweets done on the good, bad, and ugly deeds that rate black coal for the stuffing in the socks over the fireplace. Shoes to run with the wind, gifts to share with the kids still in school, and home for the holidays. Good times for the families, and the friends, and the foes that have learned new tricks to trade with. But yet "Real History" is White Washed to the Fullest.  WITH ALL THE LEGENDARY QUEENS AND KINGS OF THE PAST.Trump says Make America Great Again. I Guess that means before they came over colonizing.  Oh and Blacks been here as well. ✊😌


What happen to the acts and deeds done out of love, but created a world of hate instead, third party views with the short hairs, and balls in the bags of the fag hags or frogs in the herd of mules or jackasses.Eyes Open, Hoes, Haters, Hopes, Dreams In Actions, Wits, Charms, Graces, Earth Angels To Host, Counting Heads, History Notes, Not News Today. But yet "Real History" is White Washed to the Fullest.  WITH ALL THE LEGENDARY QUEENS AND KINGS OF THE PAST.Trump says Make America Great Again. I Guess that means before they came over colonizing.  Oh and Blacks been here as well. ✊😌


Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and text
Zombie Nights: YOU DIDN'T LIKE WHAT YOU READ? LIKE I SAID 2 CAN PLAY THE SAME BULLSHIT.Steven Jay Jarrot, shit to talk, shit to write, oral talents to sell, good time toads, snakes in grass, freaks in the knights, tigers asleep.OH, HAPPY DAY!Trump says Make America Great Again. I Guess that means before they came over colonizing.  Oh and Blacks been here as well. ✊πŸ˜ŒπŸ„πŸ˜Ž.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always.This is a story of fiction bested on facts, as they appeared from a mad hatter’s point of view. 
Fairy Tales Recaps, Witches, Fairies, Pixies. .Wanna see how far this gets? Copy and paste but add your name. I'm talking about .While You Were Sleep,Γ’¤ .

❤️ ❤️6 million dead for the dreams of a mad man.Geraldine Page But the Jews never let us forget the holocaust, and we are to never forget the Alamo. Right.Who Do You Trust? πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ Work, Wives, And What: 3 Coins, Cards, Tips: Donald Trump Lies and Republican Lies...Eyes Open, Hoes, Haters, Hopes, Dreams In Actions, Wits, Charms, Graces, Earth Angels To Host.πŸ„πŸ˜Ž.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always.This is a story of fiction bested on facts, as they appeared from a mad hatter’s point of view. 
Peter Gabriel- Growing Up.Happiness is a journey not a destination. Time After Time..The smile on my face doesn't mean my life is perfect. It means I appreciate what I have and what God has blessed me with.

Counting Heads, History Notes, Not News Today. But yet "Real History" is White Washed to the Fullest. WITH ALL THE LEGENDARY QUEENS AND KINGS OF THE PAST.Geraldine Page But the Jews never let us forget the holocaust, and we are to never forget the Alamo. Right.Trump says Make America Great Again. I Guess that means before they came over colonizing.  Oh and Blacks been here as well. ✊😌
Image may contain: cloud Steven Jarrot7608512267 . Review: Charles R Jarrot Inc - Discussion on Topix Fairy Tales:Snakes and Vipers, Prince Frogs Tips Frog Dates: Cuban Transplants: Paul and Sima Jarrot ...Dreams In Motions, Earth Angels To Host, Birds And Bees, Songs In The Wind. Wings to Fly: Bats To Go, Glory Dazes Done.


πŸ„πŸ˜Ž.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always.This is a story of fiction bested on facts, as they appeared from a mad hatter’s point of view. 

No comments:

Post a Comment