Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Hey I’m Marc I’m 27 Live in GG I’m into art & music Let’s smoke n chill I’m Native American ✌🏼🖌


Guide to Disneyland Events in 2018 - You Must Know..!!We The People 🇺🇸 Gems in the dirt, buried in piles of shit, the weights of the world, searching for the stones and rocks to keep. People are stars, buried in piles of shit, lost in the herds.Dances In Cloud. Donald Trump Tweet As The Joker.. 👅 💦 🍯Buttercu More Dark skin guys...are highkey winning 😍😭🙎🏿‍♂️🍫 daddy af 😜♥️ "Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers  Hey I’m Marc I’m 27   Live in GG   I’m into art & music    Let’s smoke n chill    I’m Native American ✌🏼🖌

Listing photo

Dances for the lovers, dances for the sinners, dances for the good times, bumps in the roads, happy for the hits of love and happiness. Dances for the time of your life, the best is yet to cum, dances on the sands of time. Hey I’m Marc I’m 27   Live in GG   I’m into art & music    Let’s smoke n chill    I’m Native American ✌🏼🖌


 Rabbi: Any religion-inspired costume that pokes fun at a church or faith is not a smart idea. AMAZON FANTASY MOVIES: HAPPY INTERNATIONAL FAIRY DAY:Birds to fly away to better dazes under the sun. Sailing away from pits of hell.     Lessons, blessings, classes of lovers, haters, goats and sheep, hits and misses, cows to call home, faces in dogs, faces in the mirror.  Hey I’m Marc I’m 27   Live in GG   I’m into art & music    Let’s smoke n chill    I’m Native American ✌🏼🖌

No comments:

Post a Comment