Saturday, May 16, 2020

Nuts to fall, nuts to stand alone, nuts to dogwood trees, in the middle of the woods, chicks and babes in red hood, lessons to learn alone the way.

Flags In The Winds.Fingers To Hands, Waves, Chaps, Cheers, American Birds, Sitting Spinning Tales.Nuts to fall, nuts to stand alone, nuts to dogwood trees, in the middle of the woods, chicks and babes in red hood, lessons to learn alone the way. 

ENGLISH words: In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Streets.

What a line, it is so sad that life was not the treat that it should have been, and the parents are the reason for the shallowness that was created to the point of a lack of hair, is the only thing discussed regularly by members of this army of frogs. How is this possible
Every Disney animated film being made into a live-action movie ...
Share your defiance:Eyes In The Sky.Time to work! No wait, that’s not fun.
Do not pass up a single day without doing a mitzvah...."Small children won't let you sleep, bigger children won't let you live." ~ Yiddish Proverb..

Although your post is vague and unclear to me at least, it's intriguing and I would love to talk to you more about what you're looking for.. in part because I'm looking for something uniquely special myself .Nuts to fall, nuts to stand alone, nuts to dogwood trees, in the middle of the woods, chicks and babes in red hood, lessons to learn alone the way. 


I'm 62, very young at heart, because of a prior marriage to a woman from Kenya I favor interracial friendships and relationships.... comfortably and abundantly retired, 6'3", 230, active outdoor hiking, beach, biking... Very creative very intelligent very spiritual.

 I'm a really good guy but I'm an esoteric eccentric..so to speak..

Very pro feminist, independent thinker, outspoken in a humble way..  have had an incredible life that has taken me around the world and across the country, the White House, the Capitol in Sacramento, to ashrams in India and California, now living a quiet introspectively spiritual life,  I don't do the dating, or bars etc scene.  most people bore me I hope it doesn't sound too arrogant..
And very not into doing the email thing.If you'd like to know more and talk I'd love it if you call me.Nuts to fall, nuts to stand alone, nuts to dogwood trees, in the middle of the woods, chicks and babes in red hood, lessons to learn alone the way. 
The Top 10 Most Evil Disney Villains | ReelRundown

Feel free to use*67 before you enter my number if you call ....that'll give you anonymity at first, I trust that after talking to me once you won't need it the next time.

be well, be happy, be different and celebrate it all with gratitude, compassion,  andjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment