Friday, June 19, 2020

QUOTE | Steven Jay Jarrot, He's got no style, He's got no grace; He's got no body, He's got no face. —The greatest tale of war in space came back to life with Legend of the Galactic Heroes:If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try again.

Peace, Love, Happiness, Fish In The Seas, Balls In The Air, Glory Dazes To Come. Pages To Books. Santiago 333 Smith, Reese Smith, dykes, butches, dances for dollars, rats to races. Dead in boat, dead on the water, snakes, frogs, and donkeys to date.Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Faces, Plenty Of Frogs, Freaks, Fools, Glory Dazes On Earth.TALKING GIBBERISH. The Wall Street Journal.Daily Views.

Image result for Golden Calf: What beef?
 Suckers, fuckers, party time, veterans to prey, cash cows to find, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat.Peace, Love, Happiness, Fish In The Seas, Balls In The Air, Glory Dazes To Come. Pages To Books.Philip Bailey, Phil Collins – Easy Lover.TALKING GIBBERISH. The Wall Street Journal.Daily Views.
Image result for Golden Calf: What beef?
No matter what my friends say (missing you)Hope and happiness, coins to toss, goodness and mercy, angels in host, guns to battles, wars to win. Gifts in words, stories to share, Marines at battles, Marines at wars.  I ain’t missing you I ain’t missing you.. I can’t lie to myself And there’s a storm that’s raging through my frozen heart tonight .TALKING GIBBERISH. The Wall Street Journal.Daily Views.

Image result for Would you like to have a dream guy, that is gay and a meth ...mithuritza.blogspot.com/2013/05/cowscattle-and-cattlecalls-ready.

I ain’t missing you at all I ain’t missing you…missing you I ain’t missing you, oh no I ain’t missing you, I ain’t missing you I ain’t missing you, I ain’t missing you I ain’t missing you, I ain’t missing you.. Every time I think of you, I always catch my breath.Hope and happiness, coins to toss, goodness and mercy, angels in host, guns to battles, wars to win. Gifts in words, stories to share, Marines at battles, Marines at wars.

You guys like poems? Here's one: QUOTE | Steven Jay Jarrot, He's got no style, He's got no grace; He's got no body, He's got no face. —The greatest tale of war in space came back to life with Legend of the Galactic Heroes:If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try again. Quotes Typography Background Design.TALKING GIBBERISH. The Wall Street Journal.Daily Views.
Oh well I am so thankful for the things that I have and the people that are close to me. Richard I … Would you like to have a dream guy, that is gay and a meth …mithuritza.blogspot.com/2013/05/cowscattle-and-cattlecallsready.Fairfax – Los …


Would you like to have a dream guy, that is gay and a meth …mithuritza.blogspot.com/2013/05/cowscattle-and-cattlecallsready. Fairfax – Los Angeles, CA …TALKING GIBBERISH. The Wall Street Journal.Daily Views.
WHY DO JEWISH PEOPLE WEAR WIGS …


Inline image

ON THE RUN..BLACK LIVES MATTER:.drop me your email...It's Still Rock and Roll To Me Billy Joel-Lyrics.Daily Events, Rebirths And Let's Go Somewhere !!!!Sheri Jarrot in Upland, California.History To Note:QUOTE | Steven Jay Jarrot, He's got no style, He's got no grace; He's got no body, He's got no face. —The greatest tale of war in space came back to life with Legend of the Galactic Heroes:If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try again. TALKING GIBBERISH. The Wall Street Journal.Daily Views.


Inline image

No comments:

Post a Comment