Friday, July 23, 2021

Angels To Host. Views, Voices, Values, Blue Oceans Waves.DAUGHTERS. Zeros, Life Is A Fairy Tale.Thank You Creator and Mother Earth for a New Day!'


Good times, hamster dead, undead and unstable jokes, fun and laughter.Wishes at night under the stars, parties on the beach. Trip this summer, hot as hell life in the wild. Angels fell on head, alive again, teaches and mothers, trips in time and space. Classes on the beach, classes in the woods, ....
Balls In Air, Shooting Curves,Hands Up for Veterans. Pat Benatar - Love Is A Battlefield:How much are views worth in your world?Angels To Host. Views, Voices, Values, Blue Oceans Waves.DAUGHTERS. Zeros, Life Is A Fairy Tale.Thank You Creator and Mother Earth for a New Day!'


Adele - When We Were Young (Live at The Church Studios)frogs and fools also. you views of joy and pleasures, or wishes to float your boat?DAUGHTERS. Zeros, Life Is A Fairy Tale.Thank You Creator and Mother Earth for a New Day!'Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.

 I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.Wow, eggs to fires, babes to be born, stars, bitches with skills, lovers,haters, suckers for lost causes, good times, god ties, march to may, marching on. No. They are i"Ready for Easy Money??Birthdays Always Fun?"MEMORY, MIND, Inevitable.

Touch Me In The Morning"who I am...Now you can figure it out if you don't already know...Sade - No Ordinary Love (Official Video).Chicks, Babes, Bitches With 5 Stars, Fairy Tales, Dances Recaps, Recalls, Reviews, Reflections, Rites 2.Rats To Races: Games Played.Horse And Pony Shows". Diana Ross "Touch Me In The Morning"who I am...Now you can figure it out if you don't already know...
You have to accept that you can’t change the past experiences,opinions of others at that moment in time or outcomes from their choices or yours. Angels To Host. Views, Voices, Values, Blue Oceans Waves.DAUGHTERS. Zeros, Life Is A Fairy Tale.Thank You Creator and Mother Earth for a New Day!'

No comments:

Post a Comment