Friday, July 23, 2021

If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me...

"Believing people can soar beyond ordinary life." --Fools Crow, LAKOTA …Happy happy happy birthday to you have a swell wonderful Bless'd...U're slowly easing those numbers up. With this mission accomplished what's next on your agenda Penny. HAPPY B-Day.Family Affairs, Frogs Kissed, Blasts In The Past, Lessons Learned.: Don't change yourself to win someone's heart'If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me...

Lovers and haters, snakes and frogs, plenty of donkeys, sluts, and monkeys in packs for free rides. Drugs for sex, love and lust, tricks to trade, barter for more. WINNERS AND LOSERS, DANCES IN THE RAIN, WET AND ALIVE, WAVES ON WATER.

 Fortune is a pile of sand... A wind brings it and another takes it..Nightmares Daily. Mindfulness Wellness:Freaks, frogs, snakes and worms, life under the sands of time. American toads, frogs, dicks, dawgs, and donkey dates. Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me...


 I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.Wow, eggs to fires, babes to be born, stars, bitches with skills, lovers,haters, suckers for lost causes, good times, god ties, march to may, marching on. No. They are i"Ready for Easy Money??Birthdays Always Fun?"MEMORY, MIND, Inevitable.


Gifts of time, and gifts of attention needed to create another world, safe for…

Gifts of time, and gifts of attention needed to create another world, safe for…
Gifts of time, and gifts of attention needed to create another world, safe for the homeless and confused veterans waiting for the paperwork process to be… - 



Love Lessons, waves to make, dances in the light of day. Cheers, waves, words, writers, horse and pony shows, good times, sad times, wishes on stars. Tricks, trades, treats, views online, dimes to drop, sisters of colors, sisters in shades of blues, hands to hold, fingers to write, hopes,wishes, and dreams in actions.May you be divinely guided at this moment. City Of Stars from La La Land.Petty Snakes. Life Lessons with ...Bad apples some Houses for veterans, lost and alone, homeless for months...

Every day earth angels gather the prayers desires.Birds And Bees, Bats Out Of Hell, Goodnight Notes, Hits And Misses, Movies Made. Love And Lights Stars Shine. Wishes, prayers, desires known and unknown granted.Earth angels help hearts heal, happy dazes again best.Happy dazes and joyful days, line up stars at night.Joy to the world, signs in songs hope, peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment