Sunday, February 5, 2023

Help raise £5000 to help raise funds for vital mental health services The Rich get Richer and the Poor Get poorer.

  Elephants in the heads, campers on the desert, moving on, time to keep moving forward. Lessons to learn, teachers and students, watches on land, watches on pictures, watches and ways to keep life in the present.

Switch - There'll never be. Starr Bright Tonight, Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand. Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds
Love and luck, cows in herds, walking to stay alive, searches for water, ways to walk in the heat, pages to turn. Books to write, stories online, cow and cattle runs, ways and means, views of people under the skin.
No photo description available.

 Come on folks dig in.'The reality is... None of us are easy to be with.. we all suffer from something.. So when you meet someone who's willing to stay.. committed to understanding you & actually wants to grow w/you.. Don't let lame shit like ego & pride ruin it.. Real is rare. remember that'. '

Honey,Let’s set the record.Good Lessons.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .Attitude is everything.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young, frogs and fools also. you views of joy.

"“Tinkerbelle Melody” VETERANS. 'WE'RE STILL DEBATING IF IT'S OKAY TO GIVE VETERANS MEDICAL MARIJUANA FOR PTSD.Excuses and assholes things in common, sheep and goats, horses and jackasses,under the layers, under the skin, under the stars, rocks to roll, gems to love.

No Excuses Acceptable.Sometimes when my neighbour is gone I roll around in her garden and pretend I’m a carrot.Good In Sweet Tips: Words In Waves.Stages Of Life: The Good, Bad, Ugly.



All reactions:
1



When I retired, I went into a deep, dark depression. I got so bad, I stayed in my pajamas day and night, I didn't bathe, sat all day either on the internet or watching television, then went back to the bedroom to eat an enormous meal and sleep. My health went out the window. I had angina pectoras day and night, acid reflux, I became obese, my blood pressure (and sugar) skyrocketed.

One day, I had what they call in Alcoholics Anonymous a "moment of clarity." I realized this (being retired) is what I worked fifty years for. I made changes in my life. My health improved; my mental cognition returned to the level when I was 35. I began helping others, getting my mind off self. I have found when I am helping other people, I have little or no time to worry about silly things. My life has new meaning, even joy now and again.

Best of luck to you from someone who has been there. Enjoy the journey. It is far too short my friend.

Come on folks dig in

Help raise £5000 to help raise funds for vital mental health services

The Rich get Richer and the Poor Get poorer. This is done on purpose so the filthy rich can be in control and continue to crap on the working class. Some scenes in beauty and the beast were best left out.



May be a cartoon of one or more people and text
All reaction

Blame Spruce Powers, assholes, and excuses, things we have in common. Fingers point at, this note, to share, give it to me, one more time. A new report shows the plant discharged more than 72000 pounds of toxic chemicals into Calaveras Lake in 2020, including cancer-causing ..Jumps for joy, jumps for families, jumps for foes in the hills, valleys and mountains climbed, lasting impressions, for a life or two..: League of Liars - FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not. Some scenes in beauty and the beast were best left out.Help raise £5000 to help raise funds for vital mental health services The Rich get Richer and the Poor Get poorer.


  • It’s all about the heart. The pains, the loneliness we feel , the things we miss about an intimate connection ( not sexual connection, if it’s right it will happen) I’ve had two very long term relationships , married too young and ultimately never took my time to meet the one I’ve dreamt about to this day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment