Sunday, February 5, 2023

Monkeys see and monkey do swinging from branches on the trees.Love Songs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN .I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.

  • 3. SECURED PARTY'S NAME (or NAME of ASSIGNEE of ASSIGNOR SECURED PARTY); Provide only one Secured Party name (3a or 3b) To sign, is to pay, $30,000, called a midterm. Spooks by the door, Black Folks to run, keep the termination, keep the assholes on the roof, in the field of jackasses.





    So Rick, what is your story, I missed place the emails that you sent, have to say, it was like a dreams, moments to share, or not. Rats,born in 1960. (Bay Breese)
    Black, veteran, retired, crazy for a fee, PTSD, Mad Dog Marine. Ben and I, Micheal Jackson and the rat. Son to shine bright once, killed by the doctor, shots to the head, pills did not make life better. It left his life over. Sad song, for the death of a star, cheers, thanks for the music, left behind. Lights to shine, forever, dancing in the streets.

    Making weekend plans, company would be nice. Plans to hit the road, you could trade the travel trailer for an RV, and pull the car, to take. Or not. National parks to visit from here to there, do you have the time, do you have the interest, rabbits to races, no time to waste.

    Happy Birthday, the day, my life started, with a boy, and a man. Kid was born. Shine star: without darkness, there can be no light. I dream similar dreams , I’m ready , adventures to have , cultures to see, places I’ve dreamed of , art to see, people to watch , life needs to be had and I’m ready to soar - Male born in 1960. Just one true blue knight, to stand heads above the common, would be nice.

    Hope.

    PAUSE FINANCIAL CHANGES.Good And Sweet: Like,Good In Plenty.YIKES, HEAD FOR THE HILLS, THE JACKASSES ARE ON THE ROOF, TRYING TO GET IN YOUR POCKET.
    Inline image


    Haaaa. Yes !!! THE ABOVE SPACE IS FOR FILING OFFICE USE ONLY 1. DEBTOR'S NAME: League of Liars -FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not. Every mind is its own world.

    Joy comes in the morning, peace and happiness to follow. I choose to be happy to be alive, happy to havve the chance to start over again. Pages to turn.


    Inline image


    Switch - There'll never be. Starr Bright Tonight, Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand. Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds.


    Joy comes in the morning, peace and happiness to follow. I choose to be happy to be alive, happy to havve the chance to start over again. Pages to turn.

    Inline image


    Love and luck, cows in herds, walking to stay alive, searches for water, ways to walk in the heat, pages to turn. Books to write, stories online, cow and cattle runs, ways and means, views of people under the skin.
    Inline image


    Joy comes in the morning, peace and happiness to follow. I choose to be happy to be alive, happy to havve the chance to start over again.
    Inline image
    It’s all about the heart. The pains, the loneliness we feel , the things we miss about an intimate connection ( not sexual connection, if it’s right it will happen) I’ve had two very long term relationships , married too young and ultimately never took my time to meet the one I’ve dreamt about to this day. 

  • Im a love at first sight kinda guy, I know within 5 minutes if there’s possibilities and although a physical attraction is necessary knowing ones story and sharing our journeys is what I’m looking for someone who understands Me and how I got here . 

  • I’m a bigger guy , handsome, and with the right motivation could be healthier but am very confident in who I am and know my heart and trust my heart, I enjoy bigger gals as well or average appearing, I hate fake women who’s only goal is to be beautiful , beauty comes from the heart and hope I’ll find that heart that needs my gentle understanding touch and for her to protect my heart as well - I still dream! 


  • Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.It’s a rainy day in the city, but I’m here to send love to all my friends... this one is for you .Mike L <oldguy.92026@gmail.com>"Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe.



    Blast from the pass, cattle calls, jewish wales on land, history to share, Steven Jay Jarrot, bald head kid, rats to races, good time toads. Suckers for free rides, It was enough to cut her sire out of the picture completely for this reason, ( so the hair is not going to grow yet.

    Too much hate and control on line here), if a reason was needed that is the one that will kill everything with the next charmer that comes to get daddy.SANTOS CAN’T TOUCH THE DEMOCRATS’ DUPLICITY PAUL GOTTFRIED DAMAR HAMLIN: WHAT YOU’RE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY.
    Short answer: yes. Long answer: it depends on your definition of 'basket'. Did Barrett take an awful lot of drugs, including Mandrax and LSD: yes. 'Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.' This is cryptic. yet. Familiar who are you??

     One Fine Day.Great And Wonderful, Daily Lessons. BREAKING THE SILENCE :TO UNDERSTAND NORMAL THINKING!Keep it Simple, Stupid”.



    Crazy, what kind of crazy are you, alone in the dark, writing notes, that matter to you. Like music, never got into the people making the music. Last concert was Smoky Robinson, for my birthday. 


     One Fine Day.Great And Wonderful, Daily Lessons. BREAKING THE SILENCE :TO UNDERSTAND NORMAL THINKING!Keep it Simple, Stupid”.

    Inline image



    These little beings never feel the cold and fully embrace their duties of caring for nature through the winter months. Head tilted to the sky, one Fairy is hopeful of imminent snow, though her friend is clearly bored of waiting!

    Inline image



    I Love Fairies Angels And Mythical Creatures And Fantasy.The reality is... None of us are easy to be with.. we all suffer from something.. So when you meet someone who's willing to stay.. committed to understanding you & actually wants to grow w/you.. Don't let lame shit like ego & pride ruin it.. Real is rare. remember that'. Just saying...

    After all the rain she has endured...It's no wonder that the Light that Shines.Within Her Beautiful Soul...
    Inline image
  • It is all about the joys and pains of the gifts to share, and the flip of a coin or a flip of a card, for the right things to do. Lessons, Blessings, Hares Lost In Woods, Chicks, Babes, And Dicks, Waves Made.The Babysitter's Seduction
    Dead Sima Jarrot: Snake Model:



  • Crooks, Cheaters, Liars,Faces In The Herds, Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys In The Hills.
  • Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales, Family Affairs, History To Note,Not News Today.



No comments:

Post a Comment