Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Sebastian:Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.I’M Here To Live.SHERIFF 911 WANTED ME FOR WHO I WAS'.

 Sunrun is leading the solar revolution. Last year, they were called Spruce Powers, cons to run, at Costco, for $61,000, pocket change?Solar by State | Spruce Power Sucks: USA-Worst Solar Panel. Coins to flip, love, lights, luck, cards on the tables, dreams in motions, gifts to share, wits, charms, and beauty within.

'A NATION DIVIDED CANNOT STAND'.ITS ENGLISH, NOT STUPID, JUST SAYING, EXPLAIN, WHAT?FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.

May be an image of toy

Sebastian:Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.I’M Here To Live.SHERIFF 911 WANTED ME FOR WHO I WAS'. 'A NATION DIVIDED CANNOT STAND'.ITS ENGLISH, NOT STUPID, JUST SAYING, EXPLAIN, WHAT?FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.

I'm a weirdo but I'm real tho.What beef? What do you do when there's nothing left to hold on to?Its about time, its about space, its about being lost in time. More of this coming, unfortunately.FERRARI A.G.E &.LUX IT'S MY WORLD.I AM GOING TO CRY .CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'AGREED'
The man, the myth, the legend.


 Sebastian:Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.I’M Here To Live.SHERIFF 911 WANTED ME FOR WHO I WAS'. 'A NATION DIVIDED CANNOT STAND'.ITS ENGLISH, NOT STUPID, JUST SAYING, EXPLAIN, WHAT?FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.


May be an image of text that says 'COPS BE LIKE OKAY NOT OKAY YOU'RE GOOD, GET HOME SAFE'

No comments:

Post a Comment