Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Tips of the day, hope for the masses, the sheep and the goats. Lights to shine, hope, peace,gold and green, in my eyes all the time. Gods and wars, Mars and Romans, Battles to win, coins to flip.


I'm a weirdo but I'm real tho.What beef? What do you do when there's nothing left to hold on to?Its about time, its about space, its about being lost in time. More of this coming, unfortunately.FERRARI A.G.E &.LUX IT'S MY WORLD.I AM GOING TO CRY .CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN.

Bonus, for real estate agency, escrow, and the jackasses on base. Sellers said, my ball, my house, terms unacceptable, will not play. House not for sale. 5 years for termination to stick. Wait for it. Temecula Valley HOME TEAM.


That wasn't me, your pic please.
Good morning happy day .CNN Breaking News.Idiots be jealous of their own friends pray all my bros succeed'.Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Faces Under The Surface.Seven Snakes, American Toads Army Of Frogs, Steven Jarrot 7608512267 .
No photo description available.
Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused."My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Empire Of Liars, Spruce Power,Worst Company Ever, For Solar Panels. Will Change More Than Once.'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?
No photo description available.

People all over the world, wherever you are, I know it's not easy for you right now... I'm an old man, I've been alive a long time and I live with optimism. Tips of the day, hope for the masses, the sheep and the goats. Lights to shine, hope, peace,gold and green, in my eyes all the time. Gods and wars, Mars and Romans, Battles to win, coins to flip.




Inline image








No comments:

Post a Comment