Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Maze of Memories, to be created, over time. Woman for man, single, available, ready for the best that on the edge of happening.

  • Will you walk with me, climb this mountain, questions up in the air. Age, how tall, located where, 420 friendly retired or not, things we have in common. 'I am a spiritual Divine soul I will not shrink myself for souls who will not understand me. I am divine. I am powerful. I am light. The reality is... None of us are easy to be with.. we all suffer from something.. So when you meet someone who's willing to stay.. committed to understanding you & actually wants to grow w/you.. Don't let lame shit like ego & pride ruin it..  I bet you’re hot, have so many things on my mind, ready for a road trip?


  •  SCCA's authority to enforce the rules for private property in the core.Retard, retirees, need a mother again, stuck on slow, simple and stupid.How do you say "I don't give a fuck" professionally.Roads to travel, parts and pieces, in the dawn.


    We #celebrate life, #liberty & the pursuit of
    #happiness, together.Once Bitten By Snakes, “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” Good Afternoon My .Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Across The Decades..Ran Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.Love My Gems.

    Fairies,Hand and hearts to guide.Rotten Tomatoes: Princesses, pumpkins, animals, objects etc. Lynn Warren notice how all babies look the same...have the same glowing green eyes when they think we are not looking? the same drooling grins like old people without teeth...HAPPY BORNDAY ...



    Will you walk with me, climb this mountain, questions up in the air. Age, how tall, located where, 420 friendly retired or not, things we have in common. 'I am a spiritual Divine soul I will not shrink myself for souls who will not understand me. I am divine. I am powerful. I am light. The reality is... None of us are easy to be with.. we all suffer from something.. So when you meet someone who's willing to stay.. committed to understanding you & actually wants to grow w/you.. Don't let lame shit like ego & pride ruin it..  I bet you’re hot, have so many things on my mind, ready for a road trip?





    ~Love is not based sex, ~love is based :On respect, trust and honesty.The Bridge is Covid, what are you going to do?Attitude is everything.A good attitude can open a window of opportunity. Excuse making is another way of saying don’t change anything.-

    Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it. Police Parties: Good times, party on the beac We were way cooler than today’s generations and the best music in the 70-80s!'IT'S NOT THAT YOUR BELIEFS ARE INCOMPATIBLE WITH MINE TURNING POINT. USA IT'S THAT YOU INSIST YOUR BELIEFS GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO DESTROY MY WAY OF LIFE'. From this point. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful. Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.Greatest Hits. Damages, and aches and pains, bumps in the roads, timed served for the red, white, and blue.Maze of Memories, to be created, over time. Woman for man, single, available, ready for the best that on the edge of happening.Learns To Rock - Paint My Love - Rites To Seasons Of Chances, Glory Dazes To Come. Stand Tall, Act Parts, Nuts To Run. Greatest Hits. Damag...
  • This is the truth.Mothers, Moms, Girls To Babes, Thanks For The Lessons On Life. Many More Ways 2.Maze of Memories, to be created, over time. Woman for man, single, available, ready for the best that on the edge of happening.Do you ever have a dream over and over? In that recurring dream, is there a face you always see of a place you always go, even though you’ve...
  • Back In Time, Lovers, Haters, Good Time Toads, Paths To Cross.Twists And Turns, Snakes,Spiders Worms.Maze of Memories, to be created, over time. Woman for man, single, available, ready for the best that on the edge of happening.  Maze of Memories, to be created, over time. Woman for man, single, available, ready for the best that on the edge of happening, the you, t...

No comments:

Post a Comment