Tuesday, August 10, 2021

We are Real , We make Mistakes , We say I am sorry and believe in 2nd Chances .


Good Time Toads.I don't want to participate in a this model of society which has made more importance to money than life. I'm here to live. I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.'Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales.
Colors Of The Rainbows, Stars Hidden In The Darkness, Night, Day, Up, Down, All Around, Circles, Cycles, Dances In The Clouds.
HISTORYNOTEDJACKSREDROBINLEADERSRITES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Colors Of The Rainbows, Stars Hidden In The Darkness, Night, Day, Up, Down, All Around, Circles, Cycles, Dances In The Clouds.
😮🌊🌊🌈. Haters, Lovers, Horse And Pony Shows, Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits Across The Decades, Winners, Losers, Learners, Rats To Roaches...

Live and lions, lions on top, learn and live, coins to flip, hopes and dreams in the air. Birds and bees, songs in the air, glory dazes done, hopes and wishes on stars. Monkey year this time, hopes and prey to live, life is a beach, life is a book to be read.


Inline image


A Knight to remember, dances on the sands of time Some women's make up game is so good, it is very
 hard to recognize them without it. I'd cut the guy some slack Amanda Strong Yes but....how do you feel 
about the post ?Ozzie's Cow Wisdom For Life's Little Beefs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN:Sisters Across The USA: 

A Knight to remember, dances on the sands of time Some women's make up game is so good, it is very hard to
 recognize them without it. I'd cut the guy some slack Her fairy god mom cast a spell on her...making her 
unrecognizable.... so my thoughts on this are that its a moot point.




Her fairy god mom cast a spell on her...making her unrecognizable.... so my thoughts on this are that its a moot point Amanda Strong Yes but....how do you feel about the post ?Ozzie's Cow Wisdom For Life's Little Beefs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN:Sisters Across The USA: 


Loyalty makes you family. Suns Lights.STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE The “Make America White Again”.If it’s meant to be, it will be.Greet this day the way it has greeted you; with open arms and endless possibilities.


Space, Time, Matter, Morning, Noon, And Night, Views.Made in America. Great story pass it on. Thanks .Blog: Voices, views, values, waves to make, earth angel, born in the month of wars. Mars the god of wars, and marching fourth, madness, magic, money, heads to count. Fish Out Of Water.One of the reasons we need to make America Friends, Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds.Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.'Apparently when you donate blood, it has to be YOUR blood.'

CENTURY CREDIT GROUP: Crooks, Cheaters, Liars 2. Money To Take.Possibilities Patterns.Possibilities.To dream anything that you want to dream...that is the beauty of the human mind.To do anything that you want to do.

Hello friends! BREAKING News: spinning Tales, flying frogs, flagers in the history, love and hate, horns on a goat.Let negative thoughts go. Watch your thoughts and think with a positive attitude.'I got called crazy for assuming something that turned out to be true.'Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales, Family Affairs, History To Note,Not News Today.Whitney Houston, George Michael - If I Told You That.Possibilities.To dream anything that you want to dream...that is the beauty of the human mind.To do anything that you want to do.

Disneyland, Spooks, Ghosts, Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Over The Rainbows: Peter Pan Late Again.Knowledge Is Free.It's all about perception. You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.REMEMBERING THE LEGACY OF THOSE WHO HAVE PASSED.AND THOSE WHO SUCCEEDED THEM.Good Time Toads.I don't want to participate in a this model of society which has made more importance to money than life. I'm here to live. I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.'Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales.We are Real , We make Mistakes , We say I am sorry and believe in 2nd Chances .Hopes for lives on the ships of dreams, lions in a pack, lions on the run, dinner time, dances with monkeys to eat. Hope for the joys and pains, hope for more lessons to learn, hope that the pain ends.


Time to make a wave or two, common and normal, coins to flip, tales of lovers, stories of donkeys to ride. Life is a beach, then you die, lover and haters, songs of others, third party views. Santa Clause to come, heat and light, darkness and excuses, ways to get things done, lions to pack, lions to read, lions on the roads to greatness. wishing all love, joy, and peace !!


We are Real , We make Mistakes , We say I am sorry and believe in 2nd Chances .Don’t call me angel . Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'.When manifesting a holiday buy a travel bag, When manifesting a farm buy some seeds, when manifesting a house start designing your interior, when manifesting gigs get your profile & rates ready, when manifesting a healthy relationship love yourself.'

 I liked what you had to say, in the things that you wrote, a single man, senior also, with a house, in Moreno valley, what are the odds? This is the mountain that I have to climb, maybe you are a god sent, to help me get back up, or stay on my feet. A long shot, this is what I am facing, I am selling my house in Menifee, I have my father with me now, 86 and diamptia, sorry old age, out of his mind, in his second childhood( do you know, what I mean, can't spell those words, sorry). I wanted to sell and move to Portland, Texas, where the state is better to disable veterans. I found a house there that I would like to buy, but I can't buy until I sell the house in California. So the house is loaded, stuff out of the house, ready to go to storage in Moreno Valley, and we're going to book a hotel for 6 days, for us.

image.png
You know, I have been on this journey for a while, would love to travel along the way to Texas, and see a few sites, have a lifetime pass for all the national parks, and I would love to be able to stop and see the sites, in AZ, NM, and Texas, when I travel there for my new house.  I could use a friend, someone tall? a senior man, a baby boomer, retired, 420 friendly perhaps, ready to create a brand new world, with someone new. 

Tried to move stuff to storage to Texas this weekend, had the truck, paid for 3 days, and gave time and truck to my sister to give her help, still have the truck, to move my things to storage today, 
and book hotel for 6 days in Moreno Valley, for us, is the plan.  To be trapped in transit is never a good time, and with my dad, and trying to keep him safe, is my mission, at this point in my life. What is happening now, and what is to come, breaks my heart, I need a place for us today, and going to a motel is not what I want to do, but I am out of options. I have $2000 available for this time,while waiting to sell the house, buy another house, and see what is available. 

I am black,searching for more, and better, a friend, to hold my hand, make my journey, another great day, blue oceans to create. Strangers in the night, wanted to share a piece of my mind, my hopes, my fears, my desires, a taste of honey, words in waves, salads, to connect, to share. Would love to have company on this path that I am on, taking care of my dad, selling a house, and buying a new house, going to take my dad back to Texas. I always want to walk to the beach from home, that is the dream that I am buy.

I wish I had someone to talk to, someone that believed in me, and supported the things I have to do, be a teacher, be a student, what is needed now, to make the trip better or faster, have so many things that I want to do. I write, I journal, I have written a couple of books now, things I do with my time. 

On the other hand, my sister and her kid, who want to live in Moreno Valley, an RN,  have to try and find housing for her and her son, this week together. It is a matter of signing up, and she gets paid $1000a month working, she moved from Cathedral City, 117 degree days are no good.

Tell me something good, for the good times, past and present, ready, set, go...


P.S. Ideas, suggestions, leads, to share, to lend a hand, a kind word or two, directions to take, care to share.


For the good times . . . . .


Everything that needs to be done gets done.Will the Presidential Election Bring Chaos and an Irredeemably Torn American Political Fabric? Paul Craig Roberts. Always Covid & Never Christmas:

BURROSANDJACKASSESINHILLSRIVERSIDE.BLOGSPOT.COM. The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly...

In the shadows of darkness, I wonder what I will do, I could use a friend, I could use a hand to carry on, why take the time.Strangers in the night, strangers to friends, son to shine, heads above the common. Are you the one, questions up in the air, paths to cross, heads and hearts, to meet, to come together, to create one, one day out of life, let the good times begin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment