Saturday, August 28, 2021

There is a Child Heart in Each of us......We Love.the Enchanted World ... Stories told long ago, holiday hits, to give, to get, circles of love, circles of luck, circles of life to live....

I have taken that road trip more than once, it was not fun, always in a hurry, trying to get there. Back in time, have so much more to say, are you the one? What have you got to say, reasons to delay, marches to madness, marching to more mountains left to climb. HWP. Voices, views, values, waves to make, earth angel, born in the month of wars. Mars the god of wars, and marching fourth, madness, magic, money, heads to count. Fish Out Of Water.There is a Child Heart in Each of us......We Love.the Enchanted World ... Stories told long ago, holiday hits, to give, to get, circles of love, circles of luck, circles of life to live....

So San Diego is where you are from, rents to high to live there, is that where you want to be? For how long? I lived in CA, AZ, OK, and TX, growing up, lots of reasons to move, lots of ways to get out of dodge. Family affairs, counting heads, kids, to grow, expand, explore, schools of hard knocks or not.




younger man, that will be the day. Which day is that, in the beginning, a post was created, strangers in the night. What happens next, tell me more, tell me your dreams, tell me your hopes, your mountains left to climb. 

Will you take my hand, will you tell me that you are the one, that I have been waiting for. I do not see how, what I think, the thing about age, the lessons learned alone the way, decades of growth, you have two, I have more. Running scared, running back to life as you know it, the same, wake up, talk to the others, have lunch, 
then what? Windows and doors open wide, choices of changes to make, walk like a man, heads above the common.

ll


Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.Sorry. I don't want to be negative...BUT this is just obnoxious, uncalled for, & arrogant Article by Arjun Walia. Plenty of fish, lots of frogs, monkeys on sharks, waves to be made. to grow.DRESSED'I don't care what you think of me! Unless you think I'm awesome in which case, you're right! Carry on.

PROJECTIONS: American Birds, Hands To Talk, Blame Games, Wishes On Stars, Sons To Shine, Coins To Flip.There is a Child Heart in Each of us......We Love.the Enchanted World ... Stories told long ago, holiday hits, to give, to get, circles of love, circles of luck, circles of life to live....

Who are you?Keep warm It's not easy being a wolf in Montana. And this is God's original plan in our life: love him over all things and love ourselves a lot, unconditionally.PROJECTIONS: American Birds, Hands To Talk, Blame Games, Wishes On Stars, Sons To Shine, Coins To Flip.

It is all about you, what you want, what you desire, blue oceans to create, with me, is my hope, my prayer, son to shine, heads above the common. Young on how many level, the young at heart, the rat, the fish, the frog, animals under the skin. Lions, tigers, and bears, oh my, what will we do today. Happy Friday. Take a walk on the wild side, crazy, weird, and strange, dances in the light of the moon. Do you dance?

Are you my friend, stranger in the knight, heads above the common, plain, and normal?There is a Child Heart in Each of us......We Love.the Enchanted World ... Stories told long ago, holiday hits, to give, to get, circles of love, circles of luck, circles of life to live....

No comments:

Post a Comment